Zamfara State Local Bursary Award 2019/2020 [Strictly for Undergraduates].
Are you an Indigene of Zamfara State? Please read this. Zamfara State Scholarships and Loans Board (ZSSB) Local Bursary Award Application Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2019/2020 Academic Session [Undergraduate Students Only]. Continue reading to see details below.
The Zamfara State Scholarship Board wishes to inform and invite Indigenes of Zamfara State studying in various public institutions of higher learning in Nigeria that the application for local bursary will commence on Wednesday 13th – Saturday 23rd May, 2020.
The application is online and can be accessed using Smart phones, computers and other internet enabled devices.
- 1 Requirements for Zamfara State Local Bursary Award
- 2 How to Apply for Zamfara State Local Bursary Award
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
Requirements for Zamfara State Local Bursary Award
- -Personal Details
- -Password (Alphanumeric) to be created by applicant
- -Active e-mail and phone number
- -Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- -Account Number
- -White Background Passport Photograph (Not more than 1MB)
- -Educational Information: Name of Institution, Faculty, Course and Department.
- -Details of two Referees
NOTE: Make sure you filled all the mandatory fields (*), submit your application and print your slip of successful registration which will be required for the upcoming physical interview/verification.
How to Apply for Zamfara State Local Bursary Award
APPLY NOW: https://portal.zamfarassb.org
NOTE: Zamfara State Scholarship Board wishes to inform Zamfara state undergraduate students studying in public institutions of higher learning, and are yet to obtain Bank Account Number & BVN that they are to report to the following Banks for their accounts opening, according to their respective Institutions listed below:
1. Union Bank
* Federal University Gusau
* Abu Zaria
* Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
* College of Health Science Tsafe
3. Eco Bank
*Federal University Birnin Kebbi
* Shehu Shagari College of Education
4. Jaiz Bank
* ZACAS Gusau
* Federal Polytechnic Kaura
* Zamfara State university Mafara
* FCE(T) Gusau
* Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Mafara
* Federal University Dutsinma
7. Zenith Bank
* Kebbi State University Aleru
* Sokoto State University
* Federal College of Education Katsina
8. Polaris Bank
*Bayero University Kano
* umaru Musa Yaradua University Katsina
9. First Bank
10. Fidelity Bank
*Kesusta and others institutions
Engr. Aminu Ahmad Zabarma
FOR: Honourable Special Adviser
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.