WAEC GCE Result 2020/2021 (Jan/Feb 1st Series Exam)-Waecdirect.org.
This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2020/2021 January/February WASSCE West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates(popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online .
2020/2021 WAEC GCE Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
- 1 How To Check WAEC GCE Result.
- 2 How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result Via Sms.
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
How To Check WAEC GCE Result.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020/2021
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result Via Sms.
- In case you want to check your 2020/2021 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
- Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Share your results with others via the comments section below.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.