UPES University Merit-Based Scholarship in India 2020.
Introduction: Be financially supported to begin your India by applying for the Merit-Based program offered by UPES University. The Program is designed to support students in the undergraduate degree program at UPES University.
- 1 About the Scholarship/About the School
- 2 Scholarship Description
- 3 Scholarship Eligibility/Requirements
- 4 Benefits of Getting the Scholarship
- 5 How to Apply for the Scholarship
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
About the Scholarship/About the School
Opened in 2003, UPES University is an innovative educational institution in India. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for students.
Why study at UPES University? Their mission is to develop professionals with an international outlook and foster effective outcome-based education system to improve teaching-learning and research continually.
- University or Organization: UPES University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such financial aid positions will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded based on Merit only.
Benefits of Getting the Scholarship
Benefits: Winners will receive the award amount up to 100% tuition fees at UPES University in India.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 50% marks in X, XII, or graduation in any stream and must have standardised scores of entrance test.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.