UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020: How To Get Admitted Into 200L.
UNN JUPEB Form and registration for this year which is currently on.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020…UNN JUPEB Form !!! Get Direct Entry Admissions into University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and other Universities Abroad. Candidates with JUPEB results can apply for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level instead of the 100 Level for UTME.
From our previous article on JUPEB admission and Schools that accept JUPEB, you all know what JUPEB is about now and the differences between IJMB and JUPEB and which one is better.
Registration for JUPEB programme is normally between April every year till September, while by Middle of October the lectures will start fully.
So it is true that UNN JUPEB Form 2019/2020 is out which will help you get admitted into 200level.
JUPEB helps you get admitted into 200l without the stress of JAMB
In this article we will help you sort out issues on areas of concern such as;
- UNN JUPEB Form Closing Date,
- UNN JUPEB 2019/2020,
- UNN JUPEB Form Closing Date,
- UNN JUPEB Courses,
- UNN JUPEB 2019/2020 Registration,
- UNN JUPEB 2019 Registration Closing Date,
- UNN JUPEB Registration,
- UNN JUPEB Closing Date,
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Candidates Eligible for UNN JUPEB.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
ARTS: History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS), Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG), Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG), Biology/Economics/Government (BEG), Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS), Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
SCIENCES: Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC), Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology(PCB) etc.
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Obtain UNN JUPEB Form (Supplementary).
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers. ’The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance exam shall hold at the University of Nigeria, on 22nd November, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Phone: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 21st November, 2018.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 22nd November, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNN JUPEB Admission kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNN JUPEB Admission helpful and useful?
If this article on UNN JUPEB Admission has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: • UNN JUPEB 2018 Registration Closing Date, • UNN JUPEB 2018/2019, • UNN JUPEB 2018/2019 Registration, • UNN JUPEB Closing Date, • UNN JUPEB Courses, • UNN JUPEB Form Closing Date, • UNN JUPEB Registration, JUPEB, University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN