UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form…Nnamdi Azikiwe university (UNIZIK) After being sure of UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, you should proceed to buy the postgraduate admission form which you can get here. It is free just click on any of the download link to get it. See details below on how to get Nnamdi Azikiwe university (UNIZIK) Postgraduate form 2020/2021.
So get the form by clicking on the download link like I said earlier.
Make sure you visit UNIZIK postgraduate Courses Page to access the list of advertised postgraduate DEGREE and DIPLOMA courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) school of postgraduate studies invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic Session. UNIZIK postgraduate programmes are run on Full-time and part-time bases.
- 1 UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 2 How to get UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form-Application Form
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.50 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 70% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes lasts for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. Part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
Full-Time Ph.D. programmes lasts for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. Part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
How to get UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form-Application Form
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission.
- Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
- To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- Sale of Form Ends on 3rd August, 2018
Submission of Form Ends on 10th August, 2018
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 24th August, 2018
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
- References .
- Qualified Applicants will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 27th August, 2018.
N.B.: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.