UNIOSUN IJMB & JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out…Osu State University, UNIOSUN, the Osun State University IJMB & JUPEP admission form for the current academic session is on sales. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) sub-degree programmes (JUPEB ‘A’ Level and IJMB ‘A’ Level) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- 1 UNIOSUN IJMB and JUPEB Admission Requirements & Courses.
- 2 How to Apply for UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Admission.
- 3 Application Deadline For UNIOSUN IJMB & JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020:
- 4 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 5 Most Related Posts:
UNIOSUN IJMB and JUPEB Admission Requirements & Courses.
SUB DEGREE PROGRAMMES (At the Main Campus Osogbo)
Applicants with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’L credits seeking to gain full-time admission into the University as Direct Entry students are invited to come for one-year Intensive programme for either JUPEB or IJMB ‘A’ Level programme. Candidates on successful completion of ‘A’ Level in either JUPEB or IJMB programme in relevant subjects will be qualified to enrol into any of the following full-time Degree programmes offered in Osun State University or any other University of their choice:
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting/Banking and Finance/Business Admin/Economics /Entrepreneurship/Geography /Industrial Relations and Personnel Management /Political Science/Sociology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/ English/Economics/Mathematics/Political Science/Physics/Guidance and Counseling/Educational Management
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
- B.A. Communication Studies/Linguistics and Communication Studies/History and International Studies/French and International Studies/English and International Studies/Theatre and Film Studies
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics with Electronics/Microbiology/Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Chemistry/Urban and Regional Planning/Zoology/Plant Biology/ Geology/Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science AND Agricultural Economics & Extension)/B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture AND Wildlife Management)
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Anatomy/Physiology/ Public Health/B.N.Sc Nursing
How to Apply for UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Admission.
- Application Fee For JUPEB and IJMB is N15,000 Each
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through the UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
- JUPEB ‘A’ LEVEL (Deadline for JUPEB Application: December 8, 2017)
- IJMB ‘A’ LEVEL (Deadline for IJMB Application: March 15, 2018)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIOSUN IJMB & JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.