UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNIOSUN Change Of Course Form -The Osun State University, UNIOSUN supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
- 1 UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission Form
- 2 UNIOSUN Undergraduate Courses
- 3 UNIOSUN Admission Requirements
- 4 How To Apply For UNIOSUN Post UTME
- 5 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 6 Most Related Posts:
UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNIOSUN) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIOSUN Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIOSUN Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIOSUN Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|5||Industrial Relations and PersonalManagement|
|2||Fisheries and Wildlife Management|
|1||English and International Studies|
|2||French and International Studies|
|3||History and International Studies|
|4||Linguistics and Communication Studies|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE|
|7||Education Political Science|
|1||Urban and Regional planning|
|8||Physics With Electronics|
|2||Geography and Resources Management|
|3||Political Science and InternationalRelations|
UNIOSUN Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.B
- The candidate must make at least 180 and above pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Osun State University Osogbo
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Post UTME
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.