UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020…After being sure of UNIABUJA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, you should proceed to buy the postgraduate admission form which you can get here. It is free just click on any of the download link to get it.
So get the form by clicking on the download link like I said earlier.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling its postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIABUJA postgraduate form is now available for purchase online.
You can find UNIABUJA Postgraduate Courses Here.
- 1 UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 2 How to get UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
General Entry Requirements For UNIABUJA Postgraduate Programme
- ♦Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- ♦UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- ♦A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- ♦A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- ♦Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- ♦MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
How to get UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- Visit the Official University Portal at www.pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on Postgraduate School to apply on line.
- ♦A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal www.pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
- ♦Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges,
- ♦Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately,
- ♦Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.),
- ♦A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme,
- ♦Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies)
- ♦Application fees are non-refundable.
- ♦Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
Period of Application: The application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.