Top 10 Ways to Make Money on Nairaland
Top 10 Ways to Make Money on Nairaland…Are you a Nigerian and you are seeking ways to legally profit off the biggest forum in Nigeria and Africa? Then below are top ten legitimate ways to make money online on Nairaland. I doubt there is a Nigerian that is online that does not know about the nairaland forum. This forum generates Millions of views daily and as such should be leverage on by every young Nigerian to make money.
Nairaland is the most popular Nigerian website. It is an online forum where Nigerians interact and discuss issues under various topics, such as politics, technology, romance, business, and many others.
According to current Alexa traffic rankings, Nairaland is one of the top 1000 most visited website on the internet, attracting millions of visits every month. Owned by Oluwaseun Osewa, Nairaland was launched in 2005, and it presently has over 1 million registered members.
Aside from interacting with each other and discussing their topics of interest, some smart Nigerians are making money on Nairaland in different ways. Whether you have been a regular visitor on Nairaland or not, you too can start making money on this high-traffic online forum; provided you offer products or services that are targeted at Nigerians.
Here are 10 ways people are making money on Nairaland that you too can consider giving a shot; if you have what it takes.
Top 10 Legitimate Ways to Make Money on Nairaland
1. Ebook sales-: If you have deep knowledge in a particular field that is of interest to a huge number of Nigerians, or you know how to solve a certain problem that most Nigerians are dying to solve, then you can package all the information in an ebook and market it on Nairaland. If your ebook is moderately priced and contains very helpful information, it will sell well.
2. Affiliate marketing-: If you are an affiliate marketer for any product that will interest Nigerians, you can earn huge profits and commissions by participating actively in as many topics as possible while embedding your affiliate link within your signature.
3. YouTube videos-: If you have monetized your YouTube videos with Google Adsense, a smart way to boost your revenue is to upload a link to your video in the relevant section on Nairaland. However, you must bear in mind, however, that only entertaining or problem-solving videos will attract attention.
4. Blog traffic-: This is one of the commonest ways people make money indirectly on Nairaland. If you have a blog and have monetized it with Google Adsense or any other ad network, you can generate more revenue by pulling massive traffic to your blog from Nairaland.
A smart way to go about this is to copy an interesting post on your blog or its excerpt and paste it on Nairaland, and then add the link to your blog under the post. Nairaland members who find the post interesting will follow the link to your blog to read more of your content.
5. Graphics design-: Ever since Nairaland introduced the Nairaland targeted ads scheme, which allows advertisers to float their ad banners in specific sections of the forum, there has been an increased demand for graphics designers.
Nairaland advert banners must meet certain size and other requirements, and only seasoned graphics designers can produce beautiful designs while meeting these requirements. If you have a solid background in graphics design, you can help people design their banner ads as well as other graphic projects, such as logos, ebook covers, sales pages, website headers, and so on.
6. Market your products-: If you sell certain products or services, you can generate more sales by marketing your offers on Nairaland; provided your products are targeted at Nigerians, chances are high that you will attract buyers.
7. Freelance writing-: If you are very good with words, then you can turn your skills and talent into cash by offering freelance writing services. Nairaland members frequently require the services of skilled writers to help them with application letters, business plans, proposals, blog posts, newspaper articles, research publications, resume writing and so on.
This involves adopting tactics aimed at improving the position of a website in search engine result pages. More and more Nigerians are becoming aware of the effectiveness of the internet as a marketing and lead generation tool. This explains why there’s increasing demand for SEO experts.
If you understand how SEO works and can help people achieve great results with this strategy, then market your skills on Nairaland, and you will attract clients who are trying to attract more traffic and customers.
9. Website design-: Nigerians are becoming more aware of the benefits of having an online presence. Having a website or blog can help individuals generate additional income through various online business models, and it can help businesses attract more customers and boost sales. This is why the demand for professional website and blog design servicesis now on the high. If you are a web designer, Nairaland can help you attract clients.
If you are an expert in any topic that is of interest to Nigerians, you can make money on Nairaland by offering expert advice to those who need it. You can give limited information for free and charge a premium for revealing more details.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Top 10 Ways to Make Money on Nairaland kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Top 10 Ways to Make Money on Nairaland helpful and useful?
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.