Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020 at University of Pannonia, Hungary- How To Apply
Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020 at University of Pannonia, Hungary- How To Apply.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme…Here is the complete guide and information on how to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020. See the details on requirements, application guide and eligibility below.
The programme is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently around 70 Sending Partners are engaged in the programme throughout 5 different continents and the geographical scope of the programme is spreading each year.
Thousands of students from all around the world apply for higher educational studies in Hungary each year. The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants is continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. In the 2019/2020 round of applications, more than 4400 scholarships were awarded. Thus, the number of foreign students studying in Hungary in the frame of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme reached 9000 in the academic year of 2019/20.
- 1 The mission of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
- 2 Brief Description Of Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020
- 3 Eligibility
- 4 How to Apply For Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020
- 5 Benefits
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
The mission of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
Hungary provides high quality education in the heart of Europe. Today, there is a growing demand of international students to study in Hungary. Besides the quality of education and degrees recognised throughout Europe and beyond, students are attracted by the affordable living costs with an extremely favourable cost-to-value ratio, a safe and friendly living environment with convenient public transportation, the central location of the country in Europe and the unspoiled natural beauties combined with a 1000 year-old, rich Hungarian history and several UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Hungary is also within the top countries with the highest number of scientific Nobel Prize Winners per capita, and a numerous scientific inventions from Vitamin C to Rubik’s cube and so on.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government. The core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.
The Programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation.
Recognized in 2015, the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus located in Western Hungary. The K?szeg Campus not only offers a valuable degree but also enables students to engage in cutting-edge research under the direction of leading researchers: ‘(IASK) research institute.
Why at University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus? At K?szeg, they provide students with the unique chance not just be a university part but also to be part of a newly established research institute – Institute of Advanced Studies K?szeg (iASK).
Application Deadline: Fall semester – May 30, and Spring semester – 15 November
Brief Description Of Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020
- University or Organization: University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time Master
- Award: 650.000 HUF / semester
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities from around the world are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for full-time Master’s Degree in International Studies
- Admissible Criteria: Students who are interested in complex problems of economics, politics and social sciences and want to understand local, regional and global connectivity and also would like to acquire practical knowledge about the techniques in international communications (diplomacy, protocol, and negotiation). Qualification: Certified International Relations Specialist.
How to Apply For Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020
- To Participate: Applicants are in need to apply for admission at the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus for MA in International Studies. After being a university student, you can apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Completed application form, curriculum vitae, photocopies of university diplomas, lesson books, English language proficiency certificate, two letters of recommendation and seal from university professors, motivation letter, and ID card
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in International Studies or a degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Law or the Humanities.
- Language Requirement: English Advanced Exam (TOEFL 79-80 iBT / 213 CBT / 550 PBT Points; Cambridge Advanced Exam Certificate, IELTS Minimum 6.0; Other Advanced English Accredited in Hungary) or another relevant English diploma
The University is offering all the following:
- The multidisciplinary approach to complex problems
- Internationally renowned researchers
- Personalized mentoring
- Participation in cutting-edge research
- Innovative, modern teaching methods
- Up-to-date practical knowledge
- Preparation for a research career and PhD studies
- A picturesque town surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Family-like atmosphere
Applicants will also gain:
- The ability of critical thinking
- A multidisciplinary perspective on complex issues
- Opportunities to start networking
- Deep insight into the challenges, threats and opportunities of the 21st century
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Hungary, Hungary Scholarships, Stipendium Hungaricum, Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies, Stipendium Hungaricum funding for Master in International Studies 2020, Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, University of Pannonia