Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global Competition 2020 | Up to $30,000 in Prizes- Apply Here.
Here is the most authentic, detailed and ultimate guide on Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global Competition 2020. The complete details can be found below. Continue reading to see all the information.
Shell LiveWIRE’s Top Ten Innovators is a global competition that highlights and rewards LiveWIRE businesses that demonstrate excellence in innovation.
This year, Shell has partnered with Shell Global Commercial to deliver Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2020, a global competition to find innovative solutions among their Shell LiveWIRE alumni that promote Creating a More Liveable World.
By competing in the Top Ten Innovators competition, entrepreneurs have the chance to receive prize funding, direct mentoring support from Shell staff, and the opportunity to integrate within and benefit from vast market linkages within Shell’s global network.
- 1 About Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition.
- 2 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Categories.
- 3 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Eligibility.
- 4 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Benefits.
- 5 How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition.
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
About Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition.
Shell LiveWIRE is Shell’s flagship enterprise development programme. The programme strengthens local economies across the globe by promoting entrepreneurship and developing entrepreneurs. Amidst the global pandemic, the 2020 Top Ten Innovators (TTI) competition also seeks to reward enterprises that have significantly contributed to combatting the direct and/or indirect socio-economic impacts of Covid-19 at an internal, local, regional, or international scale. Every year Shell LiveWIRE enables thousands of individuals to access the knowledge, skills, networks and resources needed to turn their business ideas into successful enterprises that provide sustainable incomes, create jobs and drive innovation
Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Categories.
The 2020 theme is “Creating a More Liveable World.”
Three separate award categories will focus on different elements of sustainability:
- Energy Transition: Enterprises that are providing disruptive innovations within the clean energy space.
- Environment & Circular Economy: Enterprises that help shift the world to a circular economy future to deliver positive environmental change.
- Local Prosperity: Enterprises that help power human progress and deliver positive social change and/or economic growth in the communities.
They are also paying special attention to enterprises that have significantly contributed to combatting the direct and/or indirect socio-economic impacts of the pandemic at an internal, local, regional, or international scale.
Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Eligibility.
- You have participated in a Shell LiveWIRE or affiliated programme since January 2015.
- Your company was registered within the last five years (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and/or 2019).
- You have, or are willing to obtain, a company bank account.
- If you’re producing a product, you have a working prototype.
- You are not a past Top Ten Innovators winner.
Shell LiveWIRE runs in 18 countries around the world:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition Benefits.
Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across three categories. Each category will have one winner and two runners up.
- The winners will receive US $20,000 and runners-up will receive US $10,000.
- In addition, they will have an outstanding achievement award, and that winner will receive US $10,000. The outstanding achievement award will be selected from the 21 shortlisted candidates.
- All ten finalists will receive: mentoring support by a Shell expert, the opportunity to benefit from market linkages via Shell’s global network, global exposure and the possibility to be considered as a vendor to Shell or Shell’s customers.
So, there are ten prizes in total!
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators Competition.
To make the application process easier, we recommend collecting the following materials in advance:
- Your business registration document
- A pitch video (up to 90 seconds)
- An image of your business logo
- A high-resolution photo of your product, service or prototype
- A high-resolution photo of yourself
Please note that all photos must be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and less than 2.5 MB.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.