Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka, 2020 | Requirements & Application Guide-Fully Funded.
Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships…Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizen of common wealth countries to apply for the Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships. Deadline for application is 26th June, 2020.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.2 Scholarships are available in Sri Lanka, starting in January/March 2020.
Scholarships are on offer in Sri Lanka in the following subject areas:
- Medicine, Health and Life Sciences (UoC)
- Social Sciences (UoSJ)
- 1 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka : Participating Universities.
- 2 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Eligibility.
- 3 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Benefits.
- 4 How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka.
- 5 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 6 Most Related Posts:
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka : Participating Universities.
The following universities are participating:
The following courses are available:
- MSc in Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc in Cellular and Molecular Immunology
Applicants must be a graduate in biological, medical, dental, veterinary, agricultural or chemical sciences.
The following course is available:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years managerial experience.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Eligibility.
Before applying, please check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course)
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Benefits.
- A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka.
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at the same time as submitting your QECS application.
If you have questions about university course admissions at either university, please contact:
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka 2019/2020, MBA Scholarships, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka 2019/2020, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka Scholarships