NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Requirements.
NOUN Postgraduate Admission Form here on examstuts.
NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Requirements…After we compile the complete list of undergraduate courses, we saw the amount of interest indicated by many in the NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Requirements.
What is the importance of Knowing NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Requirements? There is a lot to gain as it will deeply help you in making an informed choice.
Here are all the Postgraduate courses offered in NOUN and their entry requirements.
- 1 NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Entry Requirements
- 2 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 3 Most Related Posts:
NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Entry Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for entry into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) for studies leading to various degree awards in the following schools and programmes. The Programmes are run either on full-time [Particularly for Ph.D and Maters (with research)] or flexible time bases. Candidates should pick an option.
- School Of Arts And Social Sciences
- School Of Agricultural Sciences
- School Of Education
- School Of Law
- School Of Science And Technology
- School Of Management Sciences
- To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.
- For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes, candidates with professional qualifications such as ACA, ACIS, ACIB, ACII, ACIA, etc may be considered on individual merit.
- For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recongnised by the Senate of the NOUN. However, holders of lower classification and with a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience may be considered on individual merit OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recongnised University OR A Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit in the relevant field of study. Candidate with membership certificate of relevant professional bodies may apply for the Master of Business (MBA) programme.
- For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale. Studying with us gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support you need to succeed. You are welcome.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NOUN Postgraduate Courses and Requirements kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article on has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.