Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal-Recruitment.army.mil.ng and How To Apply
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal-Recruitment.army.mil.ng and How To Apply.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form and 80RRI Guidelines, The much anticipated Recruitment of The Nigerian Army is around the corner. To Succeed in this recruitment, sites such as studydriller have decided to offer a helping hand by giving the free guide to the general masses who are very much interested in applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 via the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal and Form. You can check below for all the needed guidelines to succeed.
This article today focuses on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 this year and all the required information You need to succeed in Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021. If you want to succeed, we have outlined the entire necessary wherewithal that you need to make a success out of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021.
People have been constantly anticipating Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Update coming from us. With this level of anticipation, we have received numerous queries on the recent happening on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021. Our readers have been bombarding us with questions such as;
- How can i apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form?
- Where can i obtain the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form?
- Is the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form out?
- When will Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form start?
- I need Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 real?
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 application deadline.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Army Recruitment portal: or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 form is out.
Warning: Currently Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form is not yet out online, beware of people trying to extort money from you by selling forms for you. Once the form is out, we will notify you and update this post. To stay updated, bookmark this page and subscribe to our feed. Also, share the post to inform others.
- 1 About The Nigerian Army (NA)
- 2 About Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
- 3 Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements and Qualifications
- 4 How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment (80RRI)
- 5 Steps To Succeed In Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021-Final Advice
- 6 Other Recruitment To Apply Also
- 7 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 8 Most Related Posts:
About The Nigerian Army (NA)
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960. In 1956 the Nigeria Regiment of the Royal West African Frontier Force (RWAFF) was renamed the Nigerian Military Forces, RWAFF, and in April 1958 the colonial government of Nigeria took over from the British War Office control of the Nigerian Military Forces. (Wikipedia)
About Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
Here is army Recruitment for 2020. We welcome you to studydriller, a one-stop website that gives you updated with fresh contents. From jobs to school news, and exams. This page will guide you on how to get the application form, how to apply, requirements and application guide, the websites of the official recruitment and much more.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements and Qualifications
For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements and Qualifications, all candidates are enjoined to visit the recruitments portal @ http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ for registration.But you must meet all the criterias above (requirements). Check the recruitments sites for more details. You can also subscribe to this blog for important updates on registration date, form, other vital requirements and so on. Be the first to get this in your email. Just subscribe below.
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- You must have at least 4 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB including credits in English Language.
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB should not be more than 2 sittings
- Additional qualification, tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. More details @ http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- You must be between the range of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women
- tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment (80RRI)
Available Recruitment Positions .
There are about 73 available Nigerian Army Positions right now.You will be updated on any chang or changes that may occur once you subscribe to this websites.
- X-Ray Technician
- Welder/Metal Work Technician
- Video Technician
- Video Cameraman/Woman
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
- Spray Painter
- Sports Instructor
- Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
- Sign Writer
- Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
- Radio/Electronic Technician
- Public Address Operator/Audiographer
- Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
- Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Non Tradesmen/Women
- Military Police
- Medical Supplier
- Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
- Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
- Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Library Scientist
- Language Teacher
- Language Expert
- Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Instrument Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Generator/Plant Technician
- Finance Corp
- Fabrication/Panel Beater
- Environmental Technician
- Electro-medical Technician
- Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
- Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
- Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
- Driver (Supply and Transport)
- Driver (Intelligence Corps)
- Dental Technician
- Computer Operator/Technician
- Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
- Chaplain (Protestant)
- Chaplain (Islamic)
- Caterer (Supply and Transport)
- Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Boat Technician
- Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
- Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
- Biomed Technician
- Automotive Electrician
- Aluminium Work Technician
Steps To Succeed In Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021-Final Advice
We are here just to get you the necessary help on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply. We talk about the year of establishments, application guide, eligibility and requirements.
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravacantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly guided.
Other Recruitment To Apply Also
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Agency for Foods Administration and Control(NAFDAC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- National Youth Service Corps Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) Recruitment
- National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)] Recruitment
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Department of Security Services Recruitment
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) Recruitment
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) Recruitment
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) Recruitment
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Recruitment
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) Recruitment
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) Recruitment
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of
- National Frequency Management Council Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Debt Management Office (DMO) Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) – defunct Recruitment
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Recruitment
- National Council on Privatisation Recruitment
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
- National Pension Commission PenCom (PenCom) Recruitment
- National Planning Commission (NPC) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment
- National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)] Recruitment
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) Recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) – defunct Recruitment
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Recruitment
- Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) Recruitment
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) Recruitment
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) Recruitment
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) Recruitment
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment
- National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL) Recruitment
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Recruitment
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)] Recruitment
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Army kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: latest news on nigerian army recruitment, nigeria army recruitment 2018, Nigeria Army Recruitment Form, nigerian army 77rri, nigerian army 77rri portal, Nigerian Army Recruitment, nigerian army recruitment 2018/2019, Nigerian Army Recruitment 77rri, nigerian army recruitment form 2017/2018, nigerian army recruitment form closing date, nigerian army recruitment portal, Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirement