Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2020-How to Apply.
Here is the complete Application Guide for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Complete Details Can Be Found Below.
The management of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Post-Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
PROGRAMME DURATION: 18 months for the Post Basic Midwifery.
- 1 General Admission Requirements
- 2 How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
General Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six (6) months working experience
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW: 7-8 September 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.