Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2018 Requirements 2018: Ten Important Things You Need To Know.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2018…In an earlier post I created, I did bring to the notice of the general public the 2018 Nigeria police force recruitment and how to apply for it. Today this post focuses on the ten important requirements of Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018. See below for full details.
The Nigeria police force began it’s 2018 recruitment requirements by inviting application from qualified candidates not long ago.
Interested applicants must have met the following requirements before becoming full recruits of the Nigeria Police force.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National identity number
- Must not be younger than 18 nor older than 25 years of age
- Must have an O’level certificate of at least five credits level passes which includes Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings
- Must be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
- Must not have abnormalities such as speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, tattoos, bodily scar, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding navel
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- Financial status: must be free from any form of pecuniary embarrassment
- Must download and fill the guarantors form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
These are the 10 important requirements you must meet to succeed in the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2018 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2018 helpful and useful?
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE.
Click here to See The Latest Jobs In Nigeria
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.