NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 and Application Guide.
- 1 NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- 2 NDU Sandwich Admission Duration.
- 3 NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements
- 4 How to Obtain NDU Sandwich Form.
- 5 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 6 Most Related Posts:
NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form
Suitable candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into the Sandwich Programmes of the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the Niger Delta University.
NDU Sandwich Admission Duration.
- Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for four (4) Long Vacation Contacts.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for (5) Long Vacation Contacts.
NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements
- Holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, candidates must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Obtain NDU Sandwich Form.
- Qualified candidates are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only to Niger Delta University (NDU) School Fees Account No 3042004288 at Eco Bank Ltd and obtain official receipt from the University Bursary.
- COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Application Forms should be collected from the office of the Director, Institute of Education on the presentation of the official receipt obtained from the University Bursary.
- CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS: The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st July, 2018.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University not later than Friday 3rd – August 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.