MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Get The Form Here.
MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021…Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session Has Been Released; See How To Apply Below.
Most universities released their Post UTME forms alongside or rather embedded with the direct entry admission screening from. But some schools such as The MOUAU chooses to release their Direct entry form separately.
So in this article, you will get to know everything there is to know about Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 such as
- The registration fees
- The eligibility
- The needed requirements
- The application guide i.e. how to apply
And much other important information you will need.
Let us break down this article in their sub headings.
What is the price range of MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021? Find out below.
What make you and eligible candidate for MOUAU Direct Entry Admission? This subheading will still prove to be a sure guide for you. Follow our guide.
What are the needed and necessary requirements for MOUAU Direct Entry Admission? See them below.
- 1 How to Apply For MOUAU Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021 and Requirements
- 2 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 3 Most Related Posts:
How to Apply For MOUAU Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021 and Requirements
What are the methods of application for MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021?
Follow our application guide below for a successful application.
MOUAU DE Admission Requirements: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Direct Entry will commence from Monday, 7th September 2020. Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
See also: MOUAU Post UTME Form 2020.
Steps to Registration
- Candidates are to visit the college’s portal at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit, and take printout after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Date
The Date for the MOUAU DE screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers you provided during registration.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- Printout of filled form as this contains the candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
- One colored copy of your jamb photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates for sighting and also photocopies.
- Original copies A’ levels/Diploma/NCE/ etc, certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting and also photocopies.
- Valid ID card – (Voter’s card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
- Certificate verification starts at 9.00 am while screening test starts at 12.00 noon prompt.
- Venue of the screening exercise is College of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.