Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships for Young African Graduates 2020 | Eligibility And Application Guide
Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships for Young African Graduates 2020 | Eligibility And Application Guide.
Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships for Young African Graduates 2020…Eligibility And Application Guide For Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships for Young African Graduates 2020. See More details about Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships Below.
- Check NECO 2020 SSCE Result Here
- Click Here To See All The Admission News In All The Nigerian Universities
- Click Here To See Thousands Of Nigerian, African And International Scholarships.
- Click Here To See Thousands Of Current Job Vacancies.
Microsoft Interns 4Afrika are now taking in applications for the 2020/2021 where the selected applicants will go to selected African countries for a 6 months training with pay.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020
Eligible Countries: All African countries
To be taken at (country): Internships are available across the African continent
Eligible Fields: There are internships available across the African continent in three distinct areas: sales, marketing and technical and we ask you to apply for one of these paths depending on where your skills and passions are. e. If you are successful in your application, you will be matched to great roles with Microsoft partners
About the Award: The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
Eligibility: Apply if:
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You are based on the African continent and You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Internship: All interns will be paid a salary and will be located at and employed by the partner organization for the six-month internship period.
Duration of Internship: 6 months
How to Apply: Select your most suitable internship position and Apply now
Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
Award Provider: Microsoft
- Microsoft Internship Program 2020 for Nigerian Students-How To Apply
- Microsoft AI Residency Program 2020 for Researchers and Engineers in Redmond, UK
- Latest Job Opportunity At Microsoft Nigeria For Student And Fresh Graduate
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020 for young Africans-How To Apply For The Scholarship.
- World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship 2020 for Young Professionals | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements
- Apply: World Bank Paid Summer Internship for Young Graduates (Funded to Washington) 2020/2021 | Application Guide
- Mastercard Foundation Fellowship for Young African Artists 2020 | Application Guide And Requirements
- Inspire Africa Train the Trainers Program for Young Business Leaders 2017 | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements
- Society for Family Health Massive Recruitment-How To Apply.
- ARM Life Plc Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships for Young African Graduates 2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.