Korea University is offering Future Global KU Scholarship 2020. The scholarship is available for international students.
This Scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students Exchange Program (SEP) and Visiting Student Program(VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
Merit Scholarship: Awarded on the basis of academic merit of the first semester at Korea University. Students who extend the duration of their study at Korea University from one semester to two semesters are eligible to apply for ‘Merit Scholarship’ at the time of approval on the extension.
• Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study future global leaders.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester (4 months).
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in the Republic of Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
• Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
• Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
• Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
• Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
• Be fluent in either English or Korean.
• How to Apply: All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document is in any other language.
• Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
• Academic reference MUST be sent directly to the Office of International Affairs from instructors.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.