JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021…After being sure of JABU Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, you should proceed to buy the postgraduate admission form which you can get here. It is free just click on any of the download link to get it.
So get the form by clicking on the download link like I said earlier.
- 1 ABOUT Joseph Ayo Babalola University
- 2 JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
ABOUT Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Joseph Ayo Babalola University is a fully residential institution. The university offers courses in the following colleges; Agricultural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Humanities, Law, Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences. Due to its Christian foundations, male and female in the school are enjoined to adopt an extremely modest mode of dressing while on campus.
The Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) is a private Nigerian university located in Ikeji-Arakeji in Osun State, established by the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Worldwide. The university is named after the first Spiritual leader of Christ Apostolic Church, Joseph Ayo Babalola (1904–1959); it is located at the place where he was called by God to slay the Ogobungo ogre in 1928.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
Application forms can be obtained from the under-listed centres on presentation of N5,000.00 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University:
- i)Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
- ii)Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Basorun, Ibadan.
iii) Lagos Office: No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- iv)Christ Apostolic Church, FCC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Game Village, Roundabout before VIO Office, Area 1, Abuja.
- v)Christ Apostolic Church, Yaba DCC Headquarters, 13, Odewale Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
- vi)Christ Apostolic Church, Mushin DCC Headquarters, 1, C.A.C Street, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos.
vii) Christ Apostolic Church, IKorodu DCC Headquarters, 12, Towolawi Close, Ikorodu, Lagos.
viii) Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers DCC, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- ix)Christlad Bookshop, shop 4, Ibukun Oluwa Shopping Complex, opposite City Stadium, Omo West Area, Osogbo
- x) Quality Educational Consult, 2A Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba Tel: 08069388903, 08039565285, 08023232844 and 08033518551
For Online Application Click Here
For Fees Schedule Click here
For further information, contact these numbers;
Main Campus: 08077611654, JABU Lagos Office: 08023182895, 08033221556, Abuja Office: 08051168991, Port Harcourt Office: 08038906494
Online registration issues, call 08113992333
UBA Bank Plc; Account name: JABU IGR; Account No: 1018822796;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.