International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 – Washington, D.C. | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements
International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 – Washington, D.C….Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements For International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 – Washington, D.C., See More Details About International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 – Washington, D.C.
The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) seeks a paid intern for a writing, research and administrative position for our programs department. The intern will primarily work with staffers who run the International Journalists’ Network and the ICFJ Knight Fellowships. The internship is a great opportunity to gain experience in social media outreach and to report and publish clips that focus on the latest tools, trends and innovations in journalism around the world.
The intern will also help report and write about ongoing projects led by ICFJ Knight Fellows, who are working to advance media innovation in more than a dozen countries. In addition to writing, video editing, interviewing and research duties, the internship is a great opportunity to build foundational experience in how international journalism programs are run through tasks that may involve coordinating travel logistics, maintaining databases, tracking finances, monitoring and evaluating projects and other tasks.
Responsibilities For International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017:
- Assist with social media outreach via Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts. Report, write and produce articles about global media trends and the ICFJ Knight Fellows, to be published on IJNet.org and/or ICFJ.org
- Cover media conferences and panel discussions
- Film and edit videos
- Assist in tracking ICFJ Knight and IJNet impact
- Assist in conducting program evaluations and writing funder reports
- Provide administrative support (processing invoices, etc.) as needed
Qualifications For International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017:
- Intern must be enrolled in a degree-granting program or be a recent graduate
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of journalism
- Experience producing video
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen research and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a deadline
- Proficiency in either Arabic, Persian, Spanish, Russian or Chinese a bonus
The internship would be 35 hours per week; preference given to those who can make a six-month commitment . This internship is based in Washington, D.C.
How to apply For International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applicants should submit a resume, brief cover letter, two writing samples and two sample story pitches for IJNet, to https://www.tfaforms.com/4626709.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) Program Internship 2017 helpful and useful?
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.