I did write an article on how to use JAMB Past questions to score high, today, I will be writing on WAEC past questions and how to use it to your own advantage.
WAEC past questions have been a serious helper to those who have fully utilize it. You can ask them.
Not using WAEC Past question can seriously be a cause for failure and concern. So that is why it is advisable to use WAEC past questions to your advantage and score with A’s.
Now let’s proceed to the most important business of the day on how to use WAEC timetable to your own advantage.
Tips To Use WAEC Timetable 2020/2021
- Write out your subjects, the dates and time.
- Engage in general revision few days to the examination and dwell more on the subjects you find difficult.
- Focus on only your first paper a week to the exam. This would make it sweet and you will have energy to read for other papers.
- Don’t read any other subject when it is two days to a particular subject.
- When you have two papers that are separated by only one day, read the second one first before going to the subject you have first.
- Ensure to be in the waec examination venue at least two hours to the examination so that you would be balance.
- Try to be up to date in cases of changes in the timetable.
- Have a personal copy of the waec timetable and syllabus.
- Go through your timetable daily so that you don’t miss any paper.
- Don’t go to the hall when you are not having paper that day.
These are the tips on how to use WAEC Timetable to your advantage. If you stick to it, I can guarantee you a big success in your upcoming WAEC exams.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about How To Use WAEC Timetable To Your Benefit. kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article How To Use WAEC Timetable To Your Benefit. helpful and useful?
If this article on How To Use WAEC Timetable To Your Benefit. has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.