Free Microsoft Powerpoint Tutorials Online 2020- Download the Latest Here.
Here is the perfect tutorial that you need on Microsoft Powerpoint. How well do you think you know Powerpoint? Let’s get your knowledge updated with this tutorial. Keep reading.
Microsoft Powerpoint is a commercial product of Microsoft Inc, it is used for presentation. Learning to use Powerpoint effectively will help sharpen your skills on how to make powerful presentations.
The software is written and distributed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. There are many versions of MS Powerpoints up to version 16. The latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint is number 16. PowerPoint 16 was launched in 2015 and can be found in the Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Office 2019 suites, as well as part of the Microsoft Office 365 subscription plans.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation tool that supports text, shapes, graphics, pictures and multimedia along with integration with other Microsoft Office products like Excel. By default, documents saved in PowerPoint 2010 are saved with the .pptx extension whereas, the file extension of the prior PowerPoint versions is .ppt.
What are the Benefits of Free Microsoft Powerpoint Tutorials?
What are you going to benefit from taking this Free Microsoft Powerpoint Tutorials? You will see that shortly, please be reminded that you will download free online tutorials on MS Powerpoint.
- You will be able to fully launch and design a presentation.
- Design Manificient Themes
- You will be able to auto-save functions for protection
- You will be able to effect Picture style and artistic effects
- You will be able to Customize and create templates
- You will be able to do font and paragraph formatting
- You will be able to upload videos?
- You will be able to do quick access to the toolbar and productivity training using keyboard shortcuts
- You will be able to do construction and formatting of tables
- You will be able to do diagram design with Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Adjustment of headers and footers
Who is the Course For?
Is this course for me, you might be asking? Well read below to know whether it is for you or not.
This tutorial has been designed for computer users who are willing to learn Microsoft PowerPoint in simple steps and they do not have much knowledge about computer usage and Microsoft applications. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on MS PowerPoint from where you can take yourself at higher level of expertise.
What do I need or what are the Requirements for Free Microsoft Powerpoint Tutorials ?
To start with, you will need some important requirements which are not cumbersome. See them below.
Before proceeding with this tutorial you should have a basic understanding of Computer peripherals like mouse, keyboard, monitor, screen, etc. and their basic operations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Access to a computer and internet
- No prior knowledge needed
How to Download Free Microsoft Powerpoint Tutorials
To start with, you will need to install the latest version of Utorrent version. Studydriller can help install the file for you. The size of the file is quite cumbersome.
So what is a torrent file? A torrent file is a kind of mirror file that gives you access to the main file. The official link to download a torrent file is https://www.utorrent.com/desktop/
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 7.04GB worth of videos. Start a full school.
Recommended Also for You:
- Microsoft Word Tutorials
- Microsoft Excel Tutorials
- MS Office Suite Full Tutorials
- How to Stream Sports Videos Online
- HTML Web Tutorials Online