Flavour Net Worth and Biography
Flavour Net Worth and Biography…Flavour N’abania is one of the top richest 20 musicians in Nigerian whose specialty is in Igbo highlife music. He does most of his songs in his native language (Igbo). He was a drummer before turning into mainstream music with his unique voice and flexible waist.
Flavour is well-gifted at musical instruments. He can play drums, piano, and guitar very well. He obtained these skills from a music school where he was a student and was groomed into a professional drummer before venturing into fulltime music. Currently he is a songwriter, singer, dancer, and a music producer. He lives in Nigeria.
- 1 Birth and Family
- 2 Music Background and Success
- 3 Flavour N’abania’s Album Releases
- 4 List of Studio Albums:
- 5 Awards and Nominations
- 6 Flavour Lifestyle
- 7 Flavour N’abania’s Cars
- 8 Summary of Sources of Wealth
- 9 Endorsement Deals
- 10 Net Worth
- 11 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 12 Most Related Posts:
Birth and Family
Chinedu Izuchukwu Okoli (Flavour N’abania) whose stage name is Mr. Flavour was born on the 23 day of November, 1983 in Enugu State, Nigeria. He is an indigene of Umunze in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State, Nigeria. He is the first son of the family.
Music Background and Success
At the age of 13, Flavour N’abania started playing drums for his church in Enugu. Flavour was invited to join a music company in 1996 where he was offered a scholarship to study music.
He moved from plying drums to playing keyboard in 1999 and had been a backup singer for other musicians at Sound City.
He later came into the music industry as a drummer but had much passion for singing and therefore transformed into mainstream music as an artist and a dancer.
Flavour N’abania’s Album Releases
In 2005, Flavour’a debut album “N’abania” was born and was it produce by Obaino Music. It was released in Enugu state, Nigeria. However, the album didn’t make much waves as expected because of it local production. In that album, Flavour collaborated with another Igbo artist, Mr. Raw (formerly Nigga Raw) to produce the single “N abania” which has since been a monumental success.
The year 2010 is arguably one of the most successful years for Flavour with the birth of his second album, “Uplifted”. This time, the album was not limited to Enugu alone travelled to as far as South Africa because of the South African imprint that released the album.
His third album titled “Blessed” was a real-time blessing to his music career and it was launched in 2012 on the same day he opened his night club, “2nite”.
List of Studio Albums:
- N’abania (2005)
- Uplifted (2010)
- Blessed (2012)
- Thankful (2014)
Awards and Nominations
- Video of the Year “Ada Ada” WonMTV Africa Music Awards 2014 Best Live Act Won
- The Headies Best Collabo “Orobo” (Sound Sultan featuring Excel and Flavour) Won
- Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA)Video of the Year “Ada Ada” Won
- Nigeria Entertainment AwardsBest High Life Video “Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)” Nominated
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards Best Indigenous Artist/Group Won
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards Best Indigenous Artist/Group Nominated Ghana Music Awards African Artiste of the Year Nominated
- Most Gifted African West Video Nominated
- Hip Hop World Awards (The Headies) Best R&B Single”Oyi Remix” (featuring Tiwa Savage) Nominated
- He won Best Indigenous Concept
- He also won Best Traditional Artist
- Ghana Music AwardsAfrican Artiste of the Year Nominated
- Ghana Music Awards African Artiste of the Year Nominated
- City People Entertainment Awards Musician Of The Year (Male) Nominated
- City People Entertainment Awards Musician of the Year (Male) Nominated
- Best Video of the Year “Ada Ada” – Won
- Best use of costumes Won
- Best High Life Video Won
- Best Collabo”Number One” ( M.I featuring Flavour N’abania) Won
- Best Collabo of the Year “Oh! Baby (You & I)”(Chidinma featuring Flavour N’abania) Nominated
- Best Collabo of the Year “Give it to Me”(Kcee featuring Flavour N’abania) Won
- Best Album of the Year Blessed Nominated
- Album of the Year Blessed Nominated Best R&B/Pop Album Nominated
- 2014Channel O Music Video Awards Most Gifted Afro Pop “Ada Ada” Nominated
- 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards Indigenous Artist of the Year Nominated
- 2013The Headies Artiste of the Year Nominated
- 2012Channel O Music Video Awards Best R&B Video” Oyi Remix ” (featuring Tiwa Savage) Won
- 2011Channel O Music Video Awards Most Gifted Afro-Pop Video ” Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix) “Nominated
When it comes to Flavour’s personal life, virtually everyone around him knows that he is not that open. Secondly, he loves dating beautiful women and has two adorable daughters from two beautiful ladies namely Sandra Okagbue and Anna Ebiere Banner.
Flavour prefers to talk less about his personal life and his children, the same is said of his possessions and source of wealth. Flavour is not the type that love flaunting his wealth but only post picture of it on social media on rare occasions.
Flavour N’abania’s Cars
Flavour N’abania as he fondly called has in his possession a few multi-million dollars cars. For example, he has a Benz G-wagon which costs over N40million, a Land Rover that cost N25 million and lastly a 2012 model of BMW x6 series that is worth about N18million.
These are just the known cars belonging to Flavour N’abania that he has allowed the press to know and write about. Truth is that he has more riches and assets that the press may not know about.
Flavour N’abania’s House
Long before now, Flavour bought a house for his mother and saw it deem fit to own a house of his own. That’s why he brought a multi-million mansion in Lekki, Lagos state, Nigeria. The house is a luxurious one with multiple rooms, a swimming pool where he hang out with friends and business associates, a large garage where he park all his cars, and has other luxurious components. The Nigerian singer, Flavour N’abania has a few guard dogs too.
Flavour’s Lekki mansion has in it beautiful interior designs similar in style to that of a Jazz bar, with a lot of art paintings on its walls. It has every necessities required for a romantic date. There is every reason to expect that Flavour has a swarm of ladies around him who shares the mansion with the superstar singer. He would most likely invite his girlfriend(s) there for a very good time.
The house has a recording studio in it where he does most of his freestyles.
Summary of Sources of Wealth
Apart the numerous endorsement deals he has, Flavour is a proud owner of the “2-Nite Club”, a topnotch nightclub in Enugu state which makes him reasonable income. He runs this club in a successful way to make the needed profit and live large.
Talking endorsement deals, Flavour is a brand ambassador of many companies including Flat tummy tea (a weight loss company), Nigeria Breweries, Life Beer, and Bullet (an energy drink). Currently, he has signed a juicy endorsement deal with telecommunications giant, MTN Nigeria.
Currently Flavour N’abania is ranked the number 7th on the list of richest Nigerian musicians with a net worth of about $28million.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.