FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship Application Guide for Undergraduate Students in Nigeria 2020/2021.
FAJIM Medicare Foundation (FAJIMMF) is currently accepting applications from undergraduate students in any Nigerian Public university for its 2020 session Scholarship Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship is slated for August 31st 2019. See the complete details below.
FAJIM Medicare Foundation (FAJIMMF) is pleased to announce call for scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its missions is to encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions through scholarships.
FAJIM MEDICARE FOUNDATION is a non-profit and non-political organization founded in 2018, whose aim is to improve the health status of the underserved communities in Nigeria through health education, screening for early detection of diseases and promotion of preventive healthcare programs. The slogan of the foundation; “Hand-in-hand, together We Can” aptly depicts its strong belief that by joining hands with the community, We can achieve Improved Health Status.
- 1 FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship Eligibility.
- 2 How to Apply for FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship.
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
FAJIM has the following objectives.
- Facilitate Health Education by organizing Health Talks to groups, organizations and schools in the community
- Advocate Preventive Health Care through provision of Screening Facilities for common diseases including the major non-communicable diseases such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer etc
- Join efforts/collaborate with the community to ‘Develop and Own’ Sustainable Health Care Programs
- Institute Scholarships, organize Extramural Classes and counselling in order to encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions
- Motivate and Train Volunteers who can recognize early signs of common diseases and advise on the importance of prompt presentation at the appropriate health facility for treatment
As stated on their website, the vision is;
To be a foremost Non-governmental organization committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community
The mission of the organization is;
- To Promote Preventive Health Care through health education and screening for early detection of disease in the under-served communities
- To encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions
- To collaborate with local and international bodies with similar objectives
FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship Eligibility.
- Undergraduate students in any Nigerian Public university studying any of these courses: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science or Radiography.
- Must be in 200level with CGPA of not less than 3.5 or its equivalent
- Must NOT be over 30years by the 31st August 2019
How to Apply for FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship.
- Each candidate must apply online.
- Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to take a screening examination
- Only candidates who are truly indigent will be supported.
- Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2019.
- Screening Examination: 14th September 2019.
- Announcement of acceptance: 30th September 2019.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 08171100753, 07063913733.
Top Scholarships to Apply Now.
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
- NNPC/ADDAX HOST COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- NNPC/Belema Oil Joint Venture Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship
- NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Post-Primary Scholarship
- NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship
- Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award
- NNPC/Chevron University Scholarship
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.