China Visa Application Form 2020 | Eligibility, Application Guide and Requirement – www.visaforchina.org – www.visaforchina.org.
China Visa Application Form 2020…These are the things you will get from this article, you get in a detailed explanation how to apply for the 2020 China visa Online. You will also get an in-depth understanding of China visa procedure from this detailed explanation. I am now imploring you to sit back, concentrate and read through this guide.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know how to apply for China Visa in any part of the world. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with China Visa application details on this page.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country’s north.
Research has it that China has been one of the most beautiful and most visited countries in the world. The country is adorned with natural beauty, scenic attractions and a lot of friendly people. Its capital city is Beijing
A visa is required to enter into the country for Studying, Business, Tourism etc. and certain processes are involved before you can be issued a visa.
NOTE: The most important thing is that, you need a valid Nigerian Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can apply for a visa to China.
- 0.1 Visa Application Form 2020 – Instructions for Online Visa Application
- 0.2 How to Apply for China Visa Online
- 1 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 2 Most Related Posts:
Visa Application Form 2020 – Instructions for Online Visa Application
- Before starting your application, please make sure you have the Internet Explorer version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher, or Safari 5.0.
- In order to preview, print or save your online form, please make sure that you have installed a version of Acrobat Reader with Simplified Chinese Kit.
- Please do not use IE’s buttons but the “NEXT” or “PREVIOUS” button at the bottom of the page if you want to move forward or backward between pages.
- You can save the form in this website at any step by clicking “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. However, this website can only save your form no more than 30 days.
- Please make sure all items are filled out. Incomplete forms will make you unable to go to the next step.
- You can click the question mark behind each item for help information which will be found at the right side of the page.
- Chinese visa application form includes a total of four pages. Please print and sign it after filling the form. Please submit the completed form to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.
- Please make sure all information is complete, updated and accurate. The form cannot be modified once you click the “CONFIRM & PRINT” button.
- Please note that the online application form does not mean that your visa will be issued by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General. The final decision on your visa which is made by the Embassy or Consulate-General might be different from your application.
How to Apply for China Visa Online
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
See also: UK Visa Application Form
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about China Visa Application Form 2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article China Visa Application Form 2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on China Visa Application Form 2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.