China Entry Scholarship at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University 2020.
China Entry Scholarship…Do you want to study in china? Here is the opportunity that you need to study in China. See the details below.
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is now accepting applications for international student entry scholarship. Any student who has applied or is applying for a full-time undergraduate degree programme starting in September of the 2020/21 academic year can apply for this application .
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a pioneering international university based in the World Heritage city of Suzhou on China’s east coast. XJTLU takes a unique approach to international education that combines, encourages and develops the teachings of its two founding institutions, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China and the University of Liverpool, UK.
Students who are non-native English speakers must have satisfactory English language qualifications to study at the University.
Course Level: XJTLU has a range of scholarships and awards on offer to international students at the undergraduate level.
Study Subject: award is awarded to learn any of the courses available at Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University.
Award: Up to RMB 44,000 (or up to 50 per cent of the tuition fee) per year based on academic excellence
The award can be taken at China
- 1 Eligibility For China Entry Scholarship at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University:
- 2 How to Apply:
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
Eligibility For China Entry Scholarship at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University:
- Any international student who has applied or is applying for full-time degree programmes at XJTLU starting in September of the 2016/17 academic year.
- In each academic year during his/her study at XJTLU, the average score of all courses should be top 25% among all the students on the same academic programme.
- Both international and Chinese students are eligible unless otherwise noted.
- Nationality: International students and Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are eligible.
- Students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan may apply with the following:
- A minimum grade of 400 on the Joint Entrance Examination to Chinese Universities for Overseas Chinese Students and Students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, or
- General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) ranking of at least the top 50 per cent for 4 subjects, including English and Maths. For detailed information see information in Chinese.
China Entry Scholarship at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Admission Requirement
- Entry into Year 1: Completion of the credentials that lead to university admission in your country of study. Consideration is given to the complete high school record, with emphasis on grades obtained in courses most relevant to your intended programme of study. Students will normally be expected to have the equivalent of a high standing high school or equivalent school in their country, and a B in Mathematics for Science subjects and a C in non-science subjects.
- Entry into Year 2: Students who have completed A-levels or International Baccalaureate (or equivalent) will be considered for entry into Year 2. A-Level: BBB, IB: 30 points, SAT: high school diploma with a GPA of 3.0, plus three SAT subject tests of at least 600 in each subject., AP: high school diploma with a GPA of 3.0, plus three AP subjects at Grade 4 or above.
English Language Requirement:
- Any students who are non-native English speakers must have satisfactory English language qualifications to study at the University. Various English qualifications are accepted, including: IELTS: 5.5 for year 1 entry (5.0 if undertaking intensive English pathway in Year 1 at XJTLU), or 6.5 for year 2 entry. Or TOEFL: 72 (iBT) for year 1 entry, or 90 (iBT) for year 2 entry
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply early for admission to XJTLU undergraduate programmes to ensure availability of scholarship opportunities.
Applications should be submitted via our online application system:
- Choose your programme
- Click/tap Apply on the programme page
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Complete your application
Your indication of interest during the online programme application process and filling in the ‘XJTLU Entry Scholarship’ section are required to be considered for this application . Entry opportunities are renewable annually subject to continued strong academic performance.
In addition to the application for the opportunity , the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Certificates of education qualifications and transcripts, translated into English.
- Certificates of English language qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable English -qualifications (as required for non-native speakers of English)
- SAT, ACT, GSAT or other entrance aptitude test scores (if available)
- Photocopy of passport.
Deadlines throughout the year are:
- First round: 30 November 2019
- Second round: 29 February 2020
- Third round: 15 April 2020
- Fourth round: 15 May 2020
- Fifth round: 15 June 2020
Please note the final application deadline is 15 June 2020.
Recommended Just For You
- How to Study abroad In China
- Chinese Scholarships at Harbin Institute of Technology in China
- ECNU Full and Partial Confucius Institute Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China
- Chinese Government Scholarship for South African Students
- SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program
- Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship
- MOE Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program of Zhejiang University
- Fully Funded TBSI PhD and Master Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students in China
- USTC Chinese Government Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship for Chinese Students in Australia
- Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program in China
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.