Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge 2020 | Application Guide And Eligibility
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge 2020 | Application Guide And Eligibility.
Application Guide And Eligibility For Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge 2020. See More detail below. Boustany Foundation is offering MBA Scholarship to international students to study at the University of Cambridge 2020. See Latest Scholarships in the World.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2020
Offered annually? Every two years. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Cambridge, UK
About Scholarship: Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Offered Since: 1997
- 1 Selection Criteria and Eligibility For Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge
- 2 Application Process For Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
Selection Criteria and Eligibility For Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge
- The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
Number of Scholarships: 1
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Internship: Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Duration of Scholarship: One year MBA programme
Application Process For Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2020.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2020.
Award Provider: Boustany Foundation
Recommended Just For You:
- Boustany Foundation Fully Funded MBA Scholarship At Cambridge University 2020 | Application Guide And Requirements
- University of Buckingham Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students 2020 | Application Guide And Eligibility
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements
- Fully-funded Masters Scholarships At Swire/Oxford & Cambridge Society of Kenya 2020/2021 | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements
- Apply For Cambridge Consultants Code for Good Scholarship 2020/2021-Fully Funded to Attend One Young World Summit in London
- All You Need To Know About Cambridge Judge Business School- https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/
- UK and EU Students at University of Cambridge for MRC Cancer Unit PhD Programme in UK, 2020/2021
- Girdlers’ Scholarship Programme for Undergraduate Degree, 2020/2021
- HEC Paris-Forté Foundation for International Women Scholars 2020/2021 | Eligibility, Application Guide And Requirements.
- Girdlers’ Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree, 2020/2021 and How To Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article on Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.