Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021) | Requirements and Application Guide.
Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021)…Online application forms will be on sale from Monday 16th September 2020 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. This article will provide you with insight on how you can process your Bingham University Postgraduate Admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Check the complete details below. See all postgraduate news here.
The postgraduate school aims at imparting specialised knowledge and skills leading to the attainment by the students of higher degrees in various fields of endeavour. This appropriate mix of advanced courses, provision of excellent research and library facilities, as well as teaching and supervision by highly experienced Postgraduate Academic staff will ensure that knowledge is acquired. In general, considerable effort is made on a continuous basis by the University to provide a conducive environment for Postgraduate Study.
Online application forms will be on sale from Monday 16th September 2020 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- 1 Bingham University Postgraduate Available Courses
- 220.127.116.11 A. FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- 18.104.22.168 B. FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- 22.214.171.124 C. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 126.96.36.199 D. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- 2 Admission Requirements for Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021)
- 3 Additional Admission Requirements
- 4 Application Guide
- 5 Payment Options
- 6 Bingham University Postgraduate School Fee Schedule.
- 7 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 8 Most Related Posts:
Bingham University Postgraduate Available Courses
A. FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
|1||Master of Public Health – (MPH)|
B. FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|1||Management – (PGD)|
|2||Business Administration – (MBA)|
|3||Human Resource Management – (M.Sc.)|
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
|1||Accounting & Finance – (PGD)|
|2||Accounting & Finance – (M.Sc.)|
C. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE
|1||Master of Election Management – (MEM)|
|2||Master of Legislative Drafting – (MLD)|
DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
|1||Digital Media Communication – (PGD)|
D. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
|1||Computer Science – (PGD)|
|2||Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics – (MCSDF)|
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
|1||Biochemistry – (M.Sc.)|
Admission Requirements for Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021)
Prospective candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University, as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for M.Sc programmes.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Provided the matriculation requirements are satisfied;
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degrees not lower than third Class Division from recognized Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class lower division in areas not related (outside generic course) may be considered.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper Credit level.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Five (5) credits passes including English language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Degree in relevant area from a recognized University with minimum of second class lower division may be admitted.
- A Postgraduate Diploma at upper credit level in relevant area from a recognized University.
- 4. Relevant professional qualifications and working experience as applicable.
Additional Admission Requirements
Applicants are to request their former Institutions to forward a copy of their transcripts of Academic Records to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, P.M.B 005, Karu, Nasarawa State.
Please note that all Postgraduate courses are full time. All Postgraduate students are also required to make arrangements for their accommodations as the University at present has no provision for Postgraduate residence.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
- Any candidate wishing to study for a postgraduate programme in Bingham University shall apply for provisional admission from the school.
- The application for any of the postgraduate programmes shall be made in accordance with the procedure presented by the school on payment of the stipulated application fees.
- The candidate shall in addition cause his past university/institution to send transcript(s) directly to the Secretary of the postgraduate school.
- The candidate two referees shall send a confidential report on the candidate on prescribed postgraduate application forms directly to the Secretary of the School.
- All documents must reach the school on or before the stated date for the receipt of application forms.
- The school shall forward the application details of each applicant to the appropriate department for consideration and recommendation.
- Candidates for postgraduate admissions into Diploma, Masters Ph.D. programmes shall be considered for admissions only an academic session before the beginning of each session.
- Any request by candidates who have applied for admission change of department, degree in view, field of study e.t.c must reach the Secretary before the closing date of submission of completed application forms. Change of course or programme may also be entertained during registration.
- In respect of every candidate recommended for admission, departmental postgraduate studies committee shall recommend as follows to the School through the appropriate faculty postgraduate studies committee:
- Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in view;
- Field of study clearly and precisely stated;
- The Supervisor(s); in the case of Ph.D and M.Sc;
- Mode of study (in the case of Master’s programme);
- Status of registration (full-time or part-time);
- Other specific departmental requirements;
- Any other requirement that may be referred to it by an appropriate University body.
Application forms are available online subject to payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
|Master Programmes||N 20,500|
|Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)||N 15,500|
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed User guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University’s website: https://binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bingham University Postgraduate School Fee Schedule.
|TUITION FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||N 500,000|
|Accounting & Finance (PGDAF)||N 200,000|
|Accounting & Finance (M.Sc)||N 250,000|
|PGD Management (PGDM)||N 200,000|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||N 350,000|
|M.Sc Human Resource Management (HRM)||N 250,000|
|Master of Election Management (MEM)||N 400,000|
|Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)||N 300,000|
|Digital Media & Communication (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Biochemistry (M.Sc)||N 270,000|
|Computer Science (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)||N 400,000|
What do you think? Was this article Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021) | Requirements helpful and useful?
If this article on Bingham University Postgraduate Form (2020/2021) | Requirements has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Bingham University