The Top 5 Best FL Studio Courses, Classes, and Tutorials Online 2020 Updated
After a thorough and well-research, we came up with this article on The Top 5 Best FL Studio Courses, Classes and Tutorials Online 2020.
This list has been compiled by a team of experts in the field of music production. If you are planning to become a pro music producer with FL, this article is a must-read for you.
At the end of these courses, you will get a proper certification of the course you choose. Before these courses are brought to a closure, there is going to be a masterclass FL studio session, FL studio hip hop course, FL studio tutorial, FL studio course Reddit, and lastly we will also provide FL studio training centers around the world.
In this list, the courses available are both paid and free. The courses are for all, i.e. the beginner, the intermediate, and the experts (professional).
We do not want to assume that you know what FL studio is used for, since you might just be of the people starting out in FL studio learning for the first time. So what is Fl studio?
FL Studio is a computer software music production environment or Audio workstation, Which helps or assists you as a music producer to produce, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master music with professional quality.
How much FL Studio Cost? Just like most other products, the price varies. A full song creation and an extra plugin will cost around $300. A full song creation and Mic recording will cost you around $200. While complete access will cost you in the region of approximately $740.
So what is FL studio used for? The software is used mostly by sound engineers and FL studio experts to produce, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master music with professional quality.
So how do you get started in music production? The start, you need the following
- A computer.
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Software.
- An interface.
- Monitors or Headphones (Optional)
Now let us delve into the top 5 best FL Studio Courses, Classes, and Tutorial online in 2020 updated for free.
- 1 Millionaire DJ: FL Studio 12 – Pro Music Production Free Course (Skillshare)
- FL Studio Lessons: Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics (Udemy)
- How to Make a Track Like Martin Garrix (In FL Studio!) (Udemy)
- Free FL Studio Courses & Classes (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- Learning FL Studio – Free Course (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
1 Millionaire DJ: FL Studio 12 – Pro Music Production Free Course (Skillshare)
This course is created by Evan Humber, this course is specifically designed for producers to learn to create songs and beats as well as learn new ways to use tools.
This course will ensure that you learn the basics of creating EDM Music and the process of marketing them. The authors of these tutorials will drill you on the basics of professional beat mixing, knowledge of frequency spectrum, and figuring out different melodies for further use.
The course is practical and as such there will be lots of hands-on practice to aid in the experience of editing tools and beat mixing. You will need a copy of the FL Studio 12.
Key Facts and Objective of the Course
- You will learn to mix and mastering to create your own beats
- You will learn to make professional songs
- Best for beginners to create beats
- Learn from self-taught music producer
2. FL Studio Lessons: Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics (Udemy)
This one is created by LJ OnDaTrack, this tutorial is for the aspirant to learn basic music production via FL Studio 12. Every lesson is done one step after the other.
In each of the lessons, there is live mixing for a better understanding of the tools. This on-demand course is ok for you if you are new into the field and you need quick clarity. Even with no music composition knowledge, you will still understand the procedure.
Key Facts and Objectives in this course
- The Course is Best for beginners in music production
- In this Course, You will learn FL Studio interface
- You will be able to create your own professional music beat
- Certification of completion is offered
- Special discount offered on early booking
3. How to Make a Track Like Martin Garrix (In FL Studio!) (Udemy)
Are you fascinated by the idea of making an electronic dance music track? Then you will have no other option than to take this course.
The Course will be launched by EDM< ghost producer Colin Warn. There are a lot of things you will have to learn which include how to start and finish a Martin-Garrix style track, How to beef up a wimpy sound by using distortion.
So let’s say you are an enthusiastic music producer aspiring to produce Martin-Garrix-Esque or interested in creating sample tracks, this course is definitely for you.
Key Facts and Objective of This Course
- You will be able to create Martin Garrix track
- Learning to create Supersaw, Lead and Bass synth
- Learn to create EDM tracks
- Live mixing demo
- You will get Certificate of Completion
4. Free FL Studio Courses & Classes (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
This course is produce by Stefan loader and is very practical training for music producers and audio engineers. This course will help you in gaining an understanding of the various segments of the interfaces available in the tool. Stefan will take you down through different techniques like step sequencer, creating beats, adding samples, and instruments. You are going to learn how to use Piano Roll and record MIDI tracks. However, this course will give you a full understanding on the use of FI Studio’s built-in plugins, automation patterns, and applying the sound effects on songs.
Key Facts and Objective of these Courses
- This Course is best for beginners
- Exercise files for practical
- You will get the complete practical tutorial from an expert
- You will learn to use modern tools for recording and sound effects
5. Learning FL Studio – Free Course (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
This Course is created by Garrick Chow and is the best FL Studio online tutorial for those who want to get started with music using a one-step editing tool. You will learn how to set input and outputs during editing. Consequently, in this course, you will learn the process of building build drum tracks, laying different instruments, recording MIDI and creating patterns. The video is divided into different chapters, starting with an introduction and moving towards understanding the interface, using playlist, and using of the mixer. The author of this course will put you through how to arrange songs with- pattern clips, edit the audio and automate volume. This course is ideal for music production enthusiasts who are interested in learning to add effects and creating final files.
Key Facts and Objectives of the course
- Best for beginners in the music field
- Get an insight of editing and mixing tools
- Learn through exercise files for practical understanding
In conclusion, if you are aspiring to become a pro music producer in 2020 using FL Studio 12, then these courses are definitely for you. Do not hesitate to apply for any of the courses whose description fits your expectation. Good luck!
If this article Best FL Studio Courses has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts