The Best Acupressure Courses Online and Certification Programs 2020 [Free].
There are a lot of Courses online for acupressure. However, we have brought to you the best courses online for acupressure. In this list of acupressure courses online, we will make a perfect look at the best resources.
Acupressure is a type of Chinese medicine that applies pressure to key healing points on the body. Stimulating a person’s self-healing abilities and encouraging energy flow. Acupressure has been used in China for thousands of years and is based on the same principles as acupuncture. To promote relaxation and well-being and to treat disease.
According to traditional Chinese Medicine, meridians, invisible channels in your body that carry energy called Qi (Chi). You start at the tip of your fingers and connect to your brain. Then to an organ or organ network to create a communication system.
Assuming any of these meridians become blocked or lose balance, you will get sick. Acupressure uses certain points along these meridians to restore balance.
According to western professionals, the results come from things like reduced muscle tension, improved blood flow, or the release of endorphins, which are natural pain relievers.
So What Can Acupressure treats?
Aside from being able to help treat a variety of illness, patients experience the added advantages of acupressure massage. The massage is deeply relaxing and can help with Relieving stress, tension, and anxiety
- Improving sleep
- Relaxing muscles and joints
- Soothing the pain and discomfort of a sports or other injury
- Reducing digestive issues
- Minimizing headaches
- Alleviating chronic pain
Acupressure therapy stimulates the body circulatory, lymphatic and hormonal systems. It as well helps the working of the immune system and the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Lastly, there isn’t enough research on but it can help with nausea, cancer, pain, and anxiety seem to improve with acupressure. Be that as it may, we will still look at the best acupressure courses online. Moreover, these acupressure programs are ideal for all levels of learning: beginners, intermediate, and advanced, or experts.
The 4 Best Acupressure Courses Online and Certification Programs 2020
- Acupressure Courses (Udemy)
- Acupressure Diploma Course
- Acupressure Basics – 9 CE Hours
- Distance Learning Diploma Course on Acupressure
Acupressure Courses (Udemy)
These courses are available on Udemy and are highly available for those who want to set out in the field of complementary medicine. Those in charge of the lessons will teach you acupressure points that relieve stress, acute pain, and muscle tension. What makes these courses outstanding is that each course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. At the end of successful course completion, you will get certified. So if you want to learn how you can apply acupressure to overcome inflamed muscles and aching joints, we recommend taking these courses right away.
Key Facts and Objectives of the Courses
- You will learn great techniques of Aromatherapy, Reiki, and Reflexology
- You will understand what the benefits of acupressure are
- You will Know 30 main acupressure points that can improve your life
- You will learn how to relieve anxiety quickly with your own fingers and thumb pressure
- You will watch out premium acupressure videos to heal yourself naturally
- The courses are available at affordable prices on Udemy
- There are Lots of visuals, exercises, and information to help you learn the best acupressure techniques
- You will get hands-on training on full-body acupressure massage
Acupressure Diploma Course
This particular online diploma course on acupressure will help you learn the best technique, theories and practices of acupressure in order to eliminate discomfort or illness from the body. In the course of the training, you will get to learn the workings of acupressure, how you can apply and the essential steps to open an acupressure business. This course is very good for beginners and can be accessed via laptop, tablet, or even mobile from anywhere. You can as well access the inspirational workshops and events on their online TV channel. The great thing is that there is no time limit to complete the course.
Key facts and objectives of the course
–You will learn great techniques, practices, and theories of acupressure
– You will discover the working of acupressure and how to apply them
– You will join this course and help your clients overcome various health conditions
– The Course Includes 2 Videos + 10 Modules
– You will understand how to conduct client sessions
– You will learn how to give an effective and seamless experience to the clients through this training
Acupressure Basics – 9 CE Hours
This particular online course and certification on acupressure basic focus on the explanation of the practice of acupressure and you can relate it with the massage therapy profession. In the process of undergoing the course, you will learn and understand the detailed diagrams which explain acupressure points with the meridians, body meridians, and their contradictions and indications. You will also come to understand the sample point used in the treatment of specific illnesses. The Course includes Acupressure Basics text, 70 questions, and guide with instructions.
Key Facts and Objectives of the course
- During the course, you will get unlimited phone support from experts
- During the course, you will understand acupressure, body and Qi meridians
- During the course, you will know what are the key benefits and contradictions of acupressure
- During the course, you will Gain information about specific acupressure points and their advantages
- During the course, you will get suggestions on how to make an acupressure treatment plan
- During the course, you will get a certification of achievement once complete
- During the course, you will get Lots of sample example questions to evaluate your skills
- Easily available online at affordable prices
Distance Learning Diploma Course on Acupressure
This course in particular is conducted by the School of Natural Health Sciences. It is a diploma course on acupressure which is perfect for people who desire to start their career as acupressure practitioners. The course comprises of 12 lessons which cover eastern theories, fingertip medicine around the world, holograms, meridian pathways, etc. In the course of the training, you will be thought when and when not to give treatments. You will also learn relaxation techniques that help sufferers to overcome their health conditions. To cap it all, you will be lectured by great acupressure practitioners who are experts with years of experience.
Key facts and objectives of the course
- You will get to learn how to detect trigger points and their treatments
- You will get information about key therapeutic areas of auriculotherapy
- On successful completion, you will get a Practitioner/therapist level diploma
- You will get interactive and fun distance learning study at the comfort of your home
- You will get distance learning training across the world
- You will get to Know about power points of fingertip medicine
- Well-structured and comprehensive program that you must join
- You will get to pay your fee in easy installments
Now that you have seen and know the Best Acupressure Courses Online and Certification Programs 2020, please try and make sure you pick the best course that is suitable for you and your learning environment.