Baker Hughes Recruitment For BHGE SSA Finance Manager 2019 And How To Apply.
Baker Hughes Recruitment…Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
Baker Hughes Recruitment For BHGE SSA Finance Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BHGE SSA Finance Manager
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- The BHGE Regional Finance Manager is expected to drive all key financial metrics across the region and be a critical business partner to the Regional Leader and his staff as well as connect with the Global BHGE Finance community to drive simplification and guarantee strong Finance processes.
- This role provides leadership to the finance team to drive profitable growth, expansions to new markets and compliance across the business. This role is expected to be a change agent and provides strategic finance management for BHGE.
- Support business goals by applying a broad range of products and structures
- Lead financial aspects of X-Product lines deals and complex financial structures
- Participate in business deal reviews and deal approval meetings and keep senior management advised on Finance aspects of the deal
- Communicate business performance and identify growth accelerators
- Recruit, mentor and develop Finance talent
- Partner with the Regional Business Leader to drive operating performance and act as champion for strategic initiatives within the region
- Leverage best practices, determine new ways to achieve desired client outcomes, perform margin analytics, assess risk and potential options to mitigate risk
- Financial reporting, analytics and consolidation of the business results
- Lead all financial planning cycles and driving coordination across all P&Ls and Countries
- Be responsible for implementation of all process and procedure to drive BHGE compliant financial reporting and controllership
- Minimum of 8 years finance experience in a global matrix environment
- Minimum of 10 years in a finance leadership role
- Strong leadership and experience in countries with different cultures
- Available to travel around the region when required
- Controllership assessment and planning experience is preferred
- Prior experience managing a multi-functional Finance organization is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of capital markets products and capabilities
- Strong industry knowledge and contacts coupled with knowledge of controllership, accounting, and tax / legal issues
- Prior experience independently structuring, restructuring, and executing large complex transactions is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.